COVID-19 updates and testing

MACOMB/MOLINE, Ill.  – Western Illinois University will continue to host  numerous COVID-19 test  dates during the Spring  2021 semester. In addition,  the Illinois Department of  Public Health will offer  free test clinics on the WIU Macomb campus Jan. 23,  24 and 25. Visit wiu.edu/ coronavirus for updates  and information. 

For those on the Macomb  campus, an appointment  must be made by going to  beuonline.wiu.edu. Individuals should arrive at the meter parking lot at the north east corner of the University  Union on the time and date  selected. Results of the nasal swab are provided the  same day. For individuals  on the Quad Cities campus,  the saliva test can be picked  up and dropped off in River front Hall on the designated  times and dates. 

W I U – M a c o m b  Testing Schedule: Saturday,  Jan. 23, Sunday, Jan. 24 and  Monday, Jan. 25: Testing  ONLY at Illinois Department  of Public Health Clinic on  the WIU-Macomb campus  (details below). Pre-register  at https://rebrand.ly/idph.  Tuesday, Jan. 26 through  Friday, Jan. 29: Visit beuonline.wiu.edu to make an appointment. Athletes should  follow instructions provided by the WIU Athletic  

Department re: testing. The Illinois Department of  Public Health, in conjunction with the McDonough  County Health Department,  is scheduled to host a free  drive-thru COVID-19 test  site on the WIU-Macomb  campus from 8 a.m. to 4  p.m. on dates listed above  in the Tanner Circle, in the  far east section of Q-Lot. All  members of the WIU community, and members of  the Macomb and surround ing communities, are invited to participate in this  test opportunity. 

WIU-QC Testing Schedule  (All tests can be picked up  and dropped off at River front Hall): Friday, Jan. 22: 8  a.m. to 3 p.m, Monday, Jan.  25 through Thursday, Jan.  

28: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, Friday, Jan. 29: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.  The Illinois Department of  Public Health, in conjunction  with the Rock Island Health  Department, is scheduled to  host a free drive-thru CO VID-19 test site at the TaxS layer Center from 8 a.m. to  4 p.m. on specific dates at  richd.org. All members of  the WIU community, and  members of the Quad Cities communities, are invited to participate in this  testing opportunity. 

Courtesy of University Relations