Donald should pay up

Conal Duffy, Courier Staff

Stormy Daniels, a porn star, is suing Donald Trump over a hush agreement. She says she slept with Trump in 2006, and also says that he has tried to stay quiet about it. Daniels’ lawyer says that Trump covered it up. She should win this case because Trump’s lawyers are being ruthless, and Trump threatened her to stay quiet with money.

On “60 Minutes” she said that the people who made her sign the hush contract convinced her that if she didn’t sign the contract it would be very bad. This is how the Trump legal team works – they’re ruthless, and will do anything to get their way. They have a lot of money and have the power to do anything they want with it legally. This kind of power shouldn’t be legal. Yet Trump’s lawyers have found ways to use their immense amount of money to circumvent the rules. This is a bad way to deal with things.

On “Ellen,” Seth Rogen said that Daniels told him 10 years ago about the hush agreement. Daniels appeared in the movies “Knocked Up” and “The 40-Year-Old Virgin.” Rogen said “At the time, when you asked a porn star who they’d been sleeping with and the answer was Donald Trump, it was like the least surprising thing that she could have said,” which makes sense.

Daniels should be able to speak her thoughts, without being silenced by Trump. This is because Trump’s lawyer’s logic is twisted. Trump has too much influence on people. It’s really weird how he has been able to get away with so much so far in his life. I wonder why Melania hasn’t divorced him at this point. He’s slept with so many other women.

The entire logic of Trump is strange because there’s so many places he’s stepped foot in. There are so many porn stars he’s probably slept with. Daniels may be one, but what if there are more porn stars that will come forward? Like Rogen said, “if you asked a porn star in the 2000s who they’ve been having affairs with, if they said Donald Trump it would not be surprising.”

It seems like nothing fazes Trump. Whenever there’s controversy, he brushes it off his shoulders and hires his lawyers to solve the problem. Some people say this is why they like Trump, because he doesn’t care what anyone says. This is actually why people hate him as well. I think that Daniels’ case is going to go somewhere, however I think Trump should acknowledge the affair. He probably won’t, and say its fake news.

After the “60 Minutes” interview, he tweeted “So much Fake News. Never been more voluminous or more inaccurate. But through it all, our country is doing great!” Our president is off the rails, and Daniels should win fair and square. She has a voice and should be able to use it and not be quieted by Trump.