OPS BEAT

•On April 27 at 1:32 p.m. a student reported criminal damage, estimated at $157, to her vehicle while it was on campus sometime between April 18-19. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 27 at 5:55 p.m. Sha-Lynn S. Smith, 20, of 210 Henninger Hall, was arrested for domestic battery in Henninger Hall. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 6:34 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond. (1)

•On April 27 at 6:04 p.m. a student reported criminal damage (no damage estimate available) to her Thompson Hall room. The incident is under investigation. (2)

•On April 27 at 10:48 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm on the 13th floor of Tanner Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported. (3)

•On April 28 at 12:54 a.m. a student in Thompson Hall was judicially referred for guest responsibility. (4)

•On April 28 at 3:11 p.m. a student reported her vehicle was hit, with damage estimated at less than $500, while parked in the Horrabin Hall parking lot. The incident is under investigation. (5)

•On April 29 at 12:18 p.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report his wallet, no value given, was stolen from a Go West bus about 11:15 a.m. April 29. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 30 at 10:12 a.m. a student reported her car was damaged near the Olson Hall loading dock after a laundry car rolled into it. Damage was estimated under $300. (6)

•On April 30 at 1 p.m. an outside vendor reported the theft of $200 from a change machine at the Quad Cities Riverfront Campus. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 30 at 8:36 p.m. a student reported a wallet and its contents, valued at $50, was stolen from her vehicle in Q-lot. The incident is under investigation. (7)

•On April 30 at 8:43 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Tanner Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported. (8)

•On May 1 at 9:53 a.m. Christopher Scott, 21, of 917 Thompson Hall, was arrested at McDonough District Hospital on a Bureau County warrant for failure to appear. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 10:12 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On May 2 at 3:43 a.m. Samantha Copeland, 21, of 730 W. Calhoun St., and Desire Barker, 22, of 327 N McArthur St., each received a notice to appear June 2 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for resisting a police officer near the Lincoln-Washington ravine area along Adams Street.

•On May 2 at 4:42 p.m. Daniel Ceja, 21, of 512 Olson, was arrested in Olson Hall on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 4:51 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On May 2 at 6:39 p.m. nonstudent Jonathan Staples, 22, of 201 Wigwam Hollow Rd, was arrested in the 1000 block of West Carroll Street on two McDonough County warrants for failure to appear and residential burglary. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 6:46 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On May 3 at 2:30 p.m. a student in Corbin Hall reported that $100 had been stolen from his wallet in Corbin Hall. The incident is under investigation. (9)

•On May 3 at 3:41 p.m. a student in Corbin Hall reported that $20 had been stolen from Corbin Hall. The incident is under investigation. (10)