Campus Crime Reports

•On April 8 at 6:24 p.m. Morgan Mroz, 19, of 1133 Tanner Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 9 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor in the 900 block of West Adams Street.

•On April 8 at 10:58 p.m. a student in Bayliss Hall reported the theft of a video game console, valued at $350, from the 9th floor lounge. The theft is under investigation.

•On April 9 at 11:23 p.m. non-student Laduane Curry, 22, of Macomb, was arrested in the Bayliss-Henninger F/S lot for driving while license suspended after he allegedly struck another vehicle. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 11:31 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On April 10 at 5:19 p.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report a telephone, which he purchased from a third party, that he now believes is stolen. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 10 at 5:19 p.m. a student in Tanner Hall reported someone had withdrawn $200 from her bank account. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 11 at 11:40 p.m. a Sodexo employee at the Tanner Hall C-Store reported a box of plastic forks, valued at $37.97, missing from the store. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 11 at 4:17 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to the Corbin/Olson Dining Center for a fire alarm. Smoke was generated by grease in a pot and a university employee sustained a minor injury after removing the pot from the stove. Damage to the stove and ventilation hood was estimated at $500.

•On April 12 at 9:20 p.m. one student at Mowbray Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On April 13 at 6:06 p.m. one student in Bayliss Hall was judicially referred for theft of laundry.

•On April 13 at 9:57 p.m. a student reported at Mowbray Hall that her phone, valued at $750, was stolen from the University Union. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 14 at 12:52 a.m. two students in Henninger Hall were judicially referred for possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of cannabis.

•On April 14 at 4:28 p.m. five students were judicially referred for possession of cannabis on the north side of Henninger Hall.

•On April 18 at 1:37 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in the Malpass Library. The alarm was activated by a steam leak and no injuries were reported.

•On April 18 at 9:29 p.m. a student in Henninger Hall reported the theft of a clip speaker and its charger, valued at $60, from his residence hall room. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 19 at 3:41 p.m. a student reported the theft of two wireless PlayStation controllers, valued at $120, from Henninger Hall. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 19 at 6:12 p.m. a student reported the theft of his wallet from the University Union food court. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 19 at 6:54 p.m. a student reported the theft of his wallet from a locker at the Spencer Student Recreation Center. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 20 at 8:56 p.m. Nia Moore, 19, of 741 Corbin Hall, and Diamond Hall, 19, of 632 Thompson Hall, were arrested in Olson Hall for battery. Moore was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 8:58 p.m., and Hall was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 9:02 p.m. where they were lodged pending bond