Campus Crime Report

•On March 29 at 7:10 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Olson Hall. No fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On March 30 at 12:40 a.m. Madeline Penney, 21, of 400 Corbin Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 2 for two Macomb City ordinance violations for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession cannabis in Corbin Hall.

•On March 30 at 1:28 p.m. a student reported that an iPhone 6, valued at $700, had been stolen from the Olson Hall first floor lounge. The incident is under investigation.

•On March 30 at 8:37 p.m. Matthew Chausse, 21, of 104C Grote Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 2 for two Macomb City ordinance violations for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession cannabis at the McDonough County Jail.

•On March 30 at 9:33 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for theft.

•On March 31 at 2:12 a.m. Mariah Vinson, 20, and Lori Reeves, 19, both of 434 Olson Hall were each issued notices to appear May 2 for Macomb City ordinance violations of consumption of alcohol by a minor and disorderly conduct in Tanner Hall.

•On March 31 at 2:43 p.m. Casmir Stodolkiewicz, 19, of 906 Tanner Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 9 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol in Tanner.

•On March 31 at 6:43 p.m. two students were judicially referred for possession of cannabis and trespassing at the Higgins Hall loading dock.

•On March 31 at 8:53 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia.

•On March 31 at 11:36 p.m. one student in Henninger Hall was judicially referred for possession of drug paraphernalia.

•On April 1 at 3:48 a.m. nonstudent Bryant Gordon, 23, of East Peoria, was arrested at Pierce and Johnson streets for driving under the influence of alcohol. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 5:09 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On April 2 at 2:12 a.m. Shakyra Brown, 18, of 921 Tanner Hall, was arrested in Tanner on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 2:19 a.m. where she was lodged pending bond. At 2:34 a.m. Makaylia Jackson, 19, of 921 Tanner Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 9 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol and possession of cannabis in Tanner.

•On April 4 at 12:16 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Henninger Hall. Light smoke, caused by a malfunctioning elevator, was found. No injuries were reported.

•On April 5 at 5:07 p.m. one student in Bayliss Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On April 7 at 1:11 a.m. Dylan Torrey, 19, of 717 Tanner Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 9 for a Macomb City ordinance violation of consumption of alcohol by a minor in L-Lot.