Campus Crime Report

•On Feb. 14 at 6:46 p.m. three students in the Higgins Hall parking lot were judicially referred for unlawful consumption of cannabis and possession of alcohol.

•On Feb. 14 at 8:44 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and one student was judicially referred for unlawful possession of cannabis.

•On Feb. 15 at 1:11 p.m. Devon Cooper, 18, of 615 Tanner Hall, was arrested in Tanner Hall on a McDonough County warrant for fraudulent use of a WIU student’s ID card and on a Vermilion County warrant for assault and aggravated battery. He was transported to McDonough County Jail at 1:20 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 15 at 5:24 p.m. one student near Higgins Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On Feb. 15 at 5:24 p.m. Steven Nutt, 23, of 614 W. Murray St., was issued a notice to appear March 21 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of cannabis near Higgins Hall.

•On Feb. 15 at 10:04 p.m. four students in Tanner Hall were judicially referred for cannabis.

•On Feb. 16 at 6:36 p.m. Johnny Williams, 19, of 811 Tanner Hall, was issued a notice to appear March 21 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for disorderly conduct in the University Union.

•On Feb. 16 at 7:36 p.m. two students in Bayliss Hall were judicially referred for cannabis and alcohol.

•On Feb. 16 at 9:03 p.m. a student reported the theft of several items, valued at $40, from a dryer in a Tanner Hall laundry room. The incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 17 at 12:20 a.m. two students in Henninger Hall were judicially referred for cannabis.

•On Feb. 17 at 12:20 a.m. Isaac Smith, 18, and Andrew Ruszczyk, 19, both of 1016 Henninger Hall, were each issued a notice to appear March 28 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of cannabis in Henninger Hall.

•On Feb. 17 at 10:16 p.m. three students in Q-Lot were judicially referred for drugs (cannabis).

•On Feb. 18 at 1:41 a.m. Pedro Vazquez, 20, of 223 Corbin Hall, was arrested on West Calhoun Street for not having a valid drivers license and was ticketed for driving the wrong way on a oneway street. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 1:27 a.m. pending bond.

•On Feb. 18 at 7:50 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Thompson Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Feb. 19 at 2:30 a.m. nonstudent Noah Class 20, of Tremont, IL, was arrested in the 800 block of West Adams Street for driving under the influence of alcohol and he was ticketed for squealing/ screeching tires and illegal transportation of alcohol by a driver. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 4:17 a.m. pending bond.

•On Feb. 19 at 4:02 p.m. nonstudent Cameron Hironimus, 19, of Blandinsville, IL, was arrested in Higgins Hall for criminal trespass to real property. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 4:13 p.m. pending bond. At the same time, three students were judicially referred for behavior (trespassing) at Higgins.

•On Feb. 19 at 11:30 p.m. a student in Tanner Hall reported the theft of a purse and its contents, valued at $40, missing from her Tanner Hall room. The incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 21 at 9:49 a.m. Anthony Hampton, 19, of 615 Olson Hall, was arrested in Olson on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 10:01 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 21 at 5:40 p.m. three students near Thompson Hall were judicially referred for possession of cannabi