Campus Crime Report

•On Nov. 7 at 9:10 p.m. a student in Olson Hall reported $1,120 missing from his residence hall room. The incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 7 at 9:16 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Browne Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Nov. 8 at 7:01 p.m. one student in Bayliss Hall was issued a judicial referral for behavior.

•On Nov. 9 at 7:40 a.m. two students, of Corbin Hall, were judicially referred for behavior.

•On Nov. 9 at 8:19 a.m. one student, of Bayliss Hall, was judicially referred for using a fake identification card.

•On Nov. 9 at 8:37 a.m. one student, of Thompson Hall, was judicially referred for behavior.

•On Nov. 9 at 10:24 a.m. Alexander Jackson, 20, of 714 Olson Hall, was arrested in Olson Hall for an active McDonough County warrant for possession of cannabis. He was transported to McDonough County Jail at 10:29 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Nov. 9 at 4:36 p.m. one student, of Tanner Hall, was judicially referred for cannabis.

•On Nov. 9 at 8:57 p.m. non-student Mario Morgan, 20, of Chicago, IL, was arrested in Tanner Hall for criminal trespassing. He was transported to McDonough County Jail at 9:04 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Nov. 9 at 9 p.m. a student reported that she had been sexually assaulted by a male known to her. The assault occurred sometime late Sunday/early Monday in a residence hall. The Office of Public Safety is investigating the incident.

•On Nov. 10 at 9:27 a.m. three students, of Tanner Hall, were judicially referred in Q-Lot for cannabis.

•On Nov. 10 at 9:27 a.m. one student, of Bayliss Hall, was judicially referred in Q-Lot for cannabis.

•On Nov. 10 at 9:30 a.m. Lee Howard, 18, of 809 Henninger Hall, was given a notice to appear for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of cannabis.

•On Nov. 11 at 12:51 a.m. non-student Malik Jackson, 21, of 306 W. Murray St., was arrested north of Tanner Hall for home invasion, aggravated domestic battery, battery and obstructing identification. He was transported to McDonough County Jail at 12:56 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Nov. 11 at 10:38 a.m. a student reported to the Office of Public Safety that she was sexually assaulted by a male known to her. The assault occurred approximately three weeks ago in a residence hall room. OPS is investigating the report.

•On Nov. 12 at 2:23 a.m. Austin Tappe, 19, of Quincy, was arrested on Wigwam Hollow Road for driving under the influence of alcohol. At 4:25 a.m., a passenger in Tappe’s vehicle, Benjamin Welper, 18, of 1505 W. Jackson St., #1, was arrested for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at Mowbray Hall. Tappe and Welper were transported to the McDonough County Jail at 4:29 a.m. where they were lodged pending bond.

•On Nov. 12 at 5:50 p.m. one student in Bayliss Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On Nov. 13 at 1:58 a.m. one student in the 300 block of West Adams Street was judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.

•On Nov. 13 at 3:57 a.m. Jackson Riley, 19, of 508 Bayliss Hall, was issued a notice to appear Dec. 20 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor in Thompson Hall.

•On Nov. 15 at 1:11 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Corbin Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Nov. 15 at 11:40 a.m. a student in Garwood Hall was issued a judicial referral for behavior.

•On Nov. 15 at 10:33 p.m. Christon Plummer, 18, of 1103 Bayliss Hall was arrested in Bayliss for domestic battery. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 11:01 p.m. pending bond.