Campus Crime Report

•On Oct. 15 at 8:52 p.m. Asher Goldberg, 18, and Byron Hill, 18, both of 1011 Henninger Hall, were each given a notice to appear Nov. 15 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of cannabis in Henninger.

•On Oct. 16 at 4:55 a.m. an individual reported at Mowbray Hall that the letter “W,” valued at $700 (estimate), was missing from the grand entrance sign at Lafayette Street/University Drive. The theft is under investigation.

•On Oct. 17 at 2:17 p.m. a student reported an ID, valued at $25, was stolen from a table in the University Union. The incident is under investigation.

•On Oct. 18 at 1:04 p.m. a student reported a flat screen TV had been stolen from his room in Henninger Hall on Oct. 1.
The incident is under investigation.

•On Oct. 18 at 6:15 p.m. Alexander Walker, 21, of 400 Thompson Hall, was given a notice to appear Nov. 22 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of drug paraphernalia near Higgins Hall.

•On Oct. 18 at 6:15 p.m. one student was judicially referred for suspicion of cannabis and trespassing near Higgins Hall.

•On Oct. 18 at 10:30 p.m. Andrew Durbin, 18, of 913 Bayliss Hall, was issued two notices to appear for Macomb city ordinance violations for possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia in Bayliss Hall.

•On Oct. 19 at 11:11 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in the University Union. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Oct. 20 at 9:58 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Tanner Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Oct. 21 at 8:04 p.m. non-student Mysha-Allah Collier, 19, of St. Louis, MO, was issued a notice to appear in court Nov. 22 for a Macomb City ordinance violation of possession of less than 10 grams of cannabis in the 800 block of University Drive.

•On Oct. 21 at 9:17 a student in Olson Hall reported the theft of a cellular telephone, valued at $300. The theft is under investigation.

•On Oct. 22 at 8:28 p.m. Connor Schone, 20, of 818 N. Lafayette St., was issued a notice to appear in court Dec. 6 for a Macomb City ordinance violation of possession of false identification and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at
Hanson Field.

•On Oct. 22 at 9:45 p.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report his car window had been broken out in L-Lot and $100 was missing from inside. The incident is under investigation.

•On Oct. 22 at 11:29 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Thompson Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Oct. 23 at 1:19 a.m. two students were issued judicial referrals for behavior, fighting and disorderly conduct on Adams Street.

•On Oct. 23 at 1:40 a.m. non-student Daniel Ramirez, 20, of Sebastian, AR, was issued a notice to appear in court Dec. 6 for a Macomb City ordinance violation of illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.

•On Oct. 23 at 2:44 a.m. two students in Tanner Hall were issued judicial referrals for behavior.

•On Oct. 24 at 11:21 p.m. a student in Thompson Hall was judicially referred for possession of cannabis.

•On Oct. 24 at 11:35 p.m. an employee reported a broken window in the 10th floor lounge of Tanner Hall. Damage was estimated at $1,500. The incident is under investigation.

•On Oct. 25 at 11:37 p.m. an employee reported the defacement of a mirror in a Currens Hall restroom. Damage was estimated at $30. The incident is under investigation.

•On Oct. 25 at 1:27 p.m. Kendall A. Sutton, 23, of 811 W. Adams St., was arrested in Sherman Hall on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 1:31 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.