Campus Crime Report

On Sept. 10 at 10:35 p.m. two students in Thompson Hall were judicially referred for possession of cannabis.

On Sept. 11 at 1:11 a.m. nonstudent Nathan Pribble, 19, of Canton, received a notice to appear Oct. 18 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for open alcohol in public in the 700 block of West Adams Street.

On Sept. 11 at 2:28 a.m. nonstudent Matthew Hutson, 18, of Nauvoo, received a notice to appear Oct. 18 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor near the Sherman and Calhoun streets intersection.

On Sept. 11 at 3:50 p.m. a student reported that clothing, valued at $110, had been stolen from a dryer in the Tanner Hall laundry room. The incident is under investigation.

On Sept. 12 at 12:20 p.m. an employee reported the possibility of a stolen WIU vehicle. The vehicle has been recovered. The incident is under investigation.

On Sept. 12 at 1:43 p.m. a student reported the theft of a bicycle seat, valued at $40, while the bicycle was secured outside of Thompson Hall sometime between 1 p.m. Sept. 9 and 1 p.m. Sept. 12. The theft is under investigation.

On Sept. 12 at 8:37 p.m. two students were judicially referred in Bayliss Hall for suspicion of cannabis.

On Sept. 13 at 2:45 p.m. a student reported a laptop, valued at $400, was stolen from his Thompson Hall room sometime between 9:15 p.m. Sept. 12 and 1:15 p.m. Sept. 13. The incident is under investigation.

On Sept. 13 at 3:28 p.m. Daniel Barron, 19, of 512 Corbin Hall, was arrested in Mowbray Hall for aggravated battery in Horrabin Hall. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 3:31 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

On Sept. 13 at 4:49 p.m. Brian J. Finn, 20, of 711 Corbin Hall, was arrested in Mowbray Hall for unlawful video recording on Sept. 13. Finn was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 4:57 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

On Sept. 13 at 9:25 p.m. a student in Henninger Hall was judicially referred for possession of cannabis.

On Sept. 13 at 10:10 p.m. a student reported the theft of his cell phone, valued at $500, from Tanner Hall. The theft is under investigation.

On Sept. 14 at 10:30 a.m. two students in Bayliss Hall were issued judicial referrals for behavior.

On Sept. 14 at 12:57 p.m. a student in Henninger Hall was issued a judicial referral for behavior.

On Sept. 14 at 11:5 p.m. in Thompson Hall, one student was issued a judicial referral for illegal possession of alcohol by a minor and one student was issued a judicial referral for possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia.

On Sept. 15 at 2:26 a.m. Kolton Atkins, 22, of Burlington, IA, was arrested on Tower Road for driving under the influence of alcohol. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 3:50 a.m. pending bond.

On Sept. 15 at 9:54 a.m. a student in Tanner Hall was issued a judicial referral for behavior.

On Sept. 15 at 2:55 p.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report damage to his bicycle. Damage was estimated at $100 and the incident is under investigation.

On Sept. 15 at 5:11 a.m. a student in Tanner Hall reported fraudulent charges, totaling more than $400, on her debit card. The incident is under investigation.