Campus Crime Reports

•On March 26 at 2:32 a.m. one student near the Lincoln and Washington ravine was judicially referred for behavior (activating beacon alarm) and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.

•On March 26 at 3:41 a.m. Justice Irving, 18, of 1319 Henninger Hall, was issued a notice to appear April 26 for Macomb city ordinance violations for fighting and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor in Henninger Hall.

•Mikia Anderson, 18, of 1302 Henninger Hall, was issued a notice to appear April 26 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for fighting.

•On March 26 at 4:42 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On March 27 at 1:04 a.m. Christian Flores, 19 of 619 Henninger Hall, was arrested at a residence in the 300 block of North Ward for obstruction of justice and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 1:18 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On March 28 at 2:11 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm on the third floor of Bayliss Hall. No fire or smoke was found, and no injuries were reported. The alarm was reset.

•On March 29 at 4:17 p.m. Kevohn P. McMahon, 18, of 713 Bayliss Hall, was arrested in Bayliss on a McDonough County warrant for drugs. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 4:40 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On March 30 at 8:15 a.m. a University employee reported damage from a BB gun to a window in Tanner Hall. Damage was estimated at $1,000 and the incident is under investigation.

•On March 30 at 4:20 p.m. in Thompson Hall, Alexander Walker, 21, of 404 Thompson Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 3 for a Macomb city ordinance violation of possession of less than 10 grams of cannabis.

•On March 30 at 6:44 p.m. Kalem Morton, 18, of 1401 Henninger Hall, was arrested in Henninger on a Kendall County warrant for residential burglary. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 7:02 p.m. pending bond.

•On March 30 at 8:36 p.m. a student in Bayliss Hall was judicially referred for cannabis possession.

•On March 31 at 10:25 p.m. in Tanner Hall, Brenda Coleman, 19, of 534 Tanner Hall, and Jimaniqua Baldwin, 18, of 536 Tanner Hall, were each issued a notice to appear in court May 10 for a Macomb city ordinance violation of fighting.

•On April 1 at 2:15 p.m. a student reported his wallet, containing $60 and several bank, gift and identification cards, was stolen from the Corbin/Olson Dining Center. The wallet was later turned in, but $60 was missing.

•On April 1 at 3:19 p.m. a student was judicially referred in Mowbray Hall for fighting.

•On April 1 at 6:23 p.m. two students were judicially referred near Lamoine Village for cannabis possession. One of the students was issued an additional judicial referral for
possession of drug paraphernalia.

•On April 2 at 9:48 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in the Corbon/Olson Dining Center. The alarm was caused by burned food and no injuries were reported.

•On April 2 at 11:19 p.m. a non-student reported his truck was damaged while parked near Grote Hall. Damage was estimated at more than $1,500 and the incident is under investigation.

•On April 2 at 2:59 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in the Malpass Library. No fire was f
ound and no injuries were reported.

•On April 3 at 1:16 p.m. Patrick Haw, 20, of 1017 Thompson Hall, was arrested in the parking lot of Higgins Hall for leaving the scene of a property damage accident, possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession/consumption of alcohol by a minor. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 2:12 p.m. pending bond.

•On April 4 at 2:10 p.m. OPS responded to a fire alarm in the basement of Thompson Hall. No fire or smoke was found, and no injuries were reported. The alarm was activated by a waterflow monitor and was reset.

•On April 5 at 10:20 a.m. an employee reported damage, estimated at more than $1,500, to a first-floor Tanner Hall window. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 6 at 8:53 a.m. Paulina Xayariboun, 19, of 524 Tanner Hall, was arrested on the 14th floor of Thompson Hall for the manufacture/delivery of 2.5-10 grams of cannabis, possession of 2.5-10 grams of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 9:34 a.m. where she was lodged pending bond.

•On April 6 at 10:36 p.m. a WIU employee reported criminal damage to the locking mechanism on the Horrabin Hall gym southwest doors.

•On April 7 at 2:27 p.m. a WIU employee reported toilet paper rolls were stolen from Tillman Hall restrooms.

•On April 8 at 12:50 p.m. Carlos Scott, 19, of 1001 Tanner Hall, was arrested at Mowbray Hall for attempted unauthorized video recording and criminal trespass to real property. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 12:56 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On April 8 at 4:48 p.m. Adam Patchik, 20, of 602 Thompson Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 10 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of a false ID at Lamoine Village. Two other students were judicially referred for trespassing at Lamoine Village.

•On April 8 at 10:50 p.m. Paulina Xayariboun, 19, of 524 Tanner Hall, was arrested in Tanner for disorderly conduct. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 10:59 p.m. where she was lodged pending bond.

•On April 8 at 11:36 p.m. Jacob Miller, 22, of 402 Lincoln Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 17 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of cannabis (less than 10 grams) and possession of drug paraphernalia in Lincoln Hall.

•On April 9 at 2:04 a.m. nonstudent Kaleb Carlson, 20, of Monmouth, was arrested in the Corbin Hall lot for possession of cannabis and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. Nonstudent Daniel Hillman, 18, of Smithshire, was arrested at 2:25 a.m. at the same location for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. They were transported to the McDonough County Jail at 2:35 a.m. where they were lodged pending bond.

•On April 10 at 11:35 p.m. three students were judicially referred near Vince Grady Field for possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia.

•On April 11 at 3:27 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in the basement of the Beu Health Center. No fire or smoke was found, and no injuries were reported.

•On April 13 at 3:04 p.m. a student in the Malpass Library reported a stolen bicycle, valued at $200, from the library’s bicycle rack. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 14 at 10:18 a.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report the theft of a diamond ring, valued at $200, from a restroom in Brophy Hall. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 15 at 9:32 a.m. Robert Centeno, 20, of 309A Grote Hall, was arrested in Grote on a McClean County warrant for cyberstalking. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 9:40 a.m. for extradition.

•On April 15 at 3:38 p.m. a student reported that sometime between April 14 and April 15, the license plates had been removed from her car and damaged while parked in the Corbin Hall lot. Damages were estimated at under $500. The incident is under investigation.

•On April 16 at 4:05 a.m. a 17-year-old non-student was issued a citation in Tanner Hall for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. The individual was released to the care of guardians.

•On April 16 at 8:42 p.m. Jack Matthews, 19, of 1420 Henninger Hall, was issued a notice to appear May 17 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of drug paraphernalia in Henninger.

•On April 17 at 9:30 a.m. an OPS officer reported that a car parked in the east Sherman Hall lot had its front driver’s and passenger’s windows smashed, its mirrors damaged, and windshield broken. Damage was estimated at more than $1,000.

•On April 17 at 8:22 p.m. a student reported that his wallet, containing $50 cash and ID cards, had been stolen from his vehicle while parked in the Simpkins Hall lot. The incident is under investigation.