Campus Crime Report

•On Feb. 22 at 4:17 p.m. a student reported two sets of hair clippers, valued at $130, were stolen from his unlocked Thompson Hall room sometime after Feb. 14. The burglary is under investigation.

•On Feb. 22 at 5 p.m. a student reported damage caused to the  vehicle, estimated at more than $1,500, while it was parked in Q-Lot sometime between 11 p.m. Feb. 20 and 4 p.m. Feb. 22. The incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 23 at 10:33 p.m. non-student Jose Bonilla, 21, of 311 N. Johnson St., was issued a notice to appear March 21 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for driving under the influence (DUI) near the intersection of North Charles and West Murray streets. He was transported to McDonough District Hospital for evaluation at 1:07 a.m. Feb. 24.

•On Feb. 24 at 12:24 a.m. a student in Lincoln Hall was judicially referred for cannabis.

•On Feb. 24 at 9:21 a.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report the theft of headphones, valued at $180, from his backpack in the Tanner Hall C-Store. The incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 24 at 2:03 p.m. Bianca Conner, 19, and Lasha Williams, 21, both of 333 Olson Hall, were issued notices to appear March 29 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for fighting in Olson.

•On Feb. 24 at 2:53 p.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report the theft of his laptop computer and charging cord, valued at $2,250, from Garwood Hall.

•On Feb. 25 at 11:22 a.m. Marcus Burns, 23, of 511 W. Pierce St., was arrested in Mowbray Hall for theft over $500 in connection with the reported laptop theft Feb. 24. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail Feb. 25 at 12:01 p.m. pending bond.

•On Feb. 25 at 9:31 a.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report damage to her car, no estimate available, while it was parked in L-Lot.

•On Feb. 25 at 10:53 a.m. a University employee reported damage to trees near Lake Ruth. Damage was estimated at $600 and the incident is
under investigation.

•On Feb. 26 at 9:48 p.m. four students in Tanner Hall were judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by minor.

•On Feb. 27 at 1:52 a.m. one student in Bayliss Hall was judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by minor.

•On Feb. 27 at 2:13 a.m. Jasmine Ocasio, 18, of 1422 Tanner, was arrested at Adams and Charles streets for no valid driver’s license and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 2:17 a.m. where she was lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 27 at 3:13 a.m. nonstudent Thomas Pridemore, 40, of 1008 W. Piper St., was arrested in Bayliss Hall for criminal trespass to a residence and disorderly conduct. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 3:15 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 28 at 1:14 a.m. nonstudent Stephen Baumhover, 20, of Wilmington, was arrested in Bayliss Hall for possession of a false ID, resisting a police officer, and illegal consumption of alcohol by minor. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 1:37 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 29 at 1:37 a.m. one student in Bayliss Hall was judicially referred for behavior.