Campus Crime Report

•On Feb. 15 at 11:45 p.m. non-student Lennon W. Racine, 18, of Pecatonica, IL, was issued a notice to appear March 22 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of drug paraphernalia in Henninger Hall. A student in Henninger Hall was judicially referred for unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia in Q-Lot.

•On Feb. 16 at 5:59 p.m. a student in Henninger Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On Feb. 16 at 7:25 p.m. non-student Don K. Franklin, 19, of Chicago, was issued a notice to appear March 15 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for disorderly conduct in Olson Hall.

•On Feb. 18 at 2:29 p.m. Syteria Cribbs, 18, of 835 Tanner Hall, and Teyaira Hall, 18, of 737 Tanner Hall were each issued a notice to appear March 29 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for fighting at the North Quad bus stop.

•On Feb. 18 at 10:25 p.m. a student in Henninger Hall was judicially referred for the unlawful consumption of alcohol in the Bayliss and Henninger
halls faculty/staff lot.

•On Feb. 19 at 9:22 p.m. five students in Henninger Hall were judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.

•On Feb. 20 at 12:58 a.m. nonstudents Moises Rojas, 18, Jerry Rivera, 19, and Dante Watkins, 18, all of Chicago were arrested in Q-Lot. Rojas was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia; Rivera was charged with possession of cannabis and manufacture/ delivery of cannabis (more than 2.5 grams, less than 10 grams); and Watkins was charged with possession of cannabis and manufacture/delivery of cannabis (more than 30 grams, less than 500 grams), possession of a controlled substance (codeine and Focalin) and possession of drug paraphernalia. They were transported to the McDonough County Jail at 1:43 a.m. where they were lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 20 at 3:06 a.m. Jacob Miller, 22, of 402 Lincoln Hall, was arrested in the 700 block of University Drive for driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 4:44 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 21 at 2:52 a.m. nonstudent Frankie Rivera, 20, of Carpentersville, was arrested in Q-Lot (east gate) on two Kane County warrants for failure to appear on burglary and controlled substance charges. Rivera was also charged with possession of cannabis and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 2:55 a.m. where he was lodged pending extradition. At the jail, he was also charged with bringing contraband (cannabis) into a penal institution. At 3:15 a.m. in the same location, two students were judicially for possession of cannabis.