Campus Crime Reports

•On Feb. 9 at 11:04 a.m. a student reported someone caused damage to her vehicle (estimated at $600) sometime between 9-10:45 a.m. Feb. 2 while it was parked in Q-Lot. The incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 9 at 4:16 p.m. non-student Alexander J. Deleon, 20, of New Lenox (IL), was arrested at Mowbray Hall for criminal damage to private property under $300. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 4:21 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 9 at 5:10 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Dept. responded to a fire alarm in the Corbin-Olson Dining Center. No smoke or fire was present, and no injuries were reported. The alarm was caused by a cooking incident.

•On Feb. 10 at 6:44 p.m. a student in Thompson Hall was issued a judicial referral for behavior.

•On Feb. 10 at 9:35 p.m. a student in Tanner Hall was issued a judicial referral for cannabis possession.

•On Feb. 11 at 8:20 p.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report his vehicle was damaged while parked in L-Lot. Damage was estimated at $625 and the incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 12 at 4:17 p.m. a student reported she was sexually assaulted in a residence hall by a male known to her. The incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 12 at 8:30 p.m. non-student Rakeem Reed, 22, of Dolton, IL, was arrested in Olson Hall for manufacture or delivery of 30-500 grams of cannabis, possession of 30-500 grams of cannabis, aggravated battery, possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of resisting or obstructing a police officer. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 9:14 p.m. pending bond.

•On Feb. 12 at 10:24 p.m. Lyneisha Fields, 19, of 602 Olson Hall, was arrested for manufacture or delivery of 30-500 grams of cannabis, possession of 30-500 grams of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor. She was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 9:40 p.m. pending bond.

•On Feb. 15 at 1:39 a.m. non-student Kyle Banks, 20, of Chicago, IL, was arrested in Tanner Hall for domestic battery. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 2:32 p.m. pending bond.