Campus Crime Report

•On Jan. 30 at 3:35 a.m. Tristin Decker, 19, of 1008 Henninger Hall, was arrested in Olson Hall for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 3:36 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Jan. 31 at 8:52 p.m. a student reported her phone (stolen), valued at $200, from a Henninger Hall room.

•On Feb. 1 at 5:20 a.m. non-student Darious C. Melton, 20, of Chicago, IL, was arrested near the Physical Plant for aggravated fleeing and attempting to elude police. He was also issued citations for reckless driving, improper lane usage, driving without headlights, disobeying a stop sign (three citations) and speeding (70 mph in a 20 mph zone). He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 5:55 a.m., where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 1 at 2:30 p.m. a student reported damage, estimated at $1,000, to her car while it was parked near Tanner Hall in Q-Lot sometime between Jan. 29 and 12:10 p.m. Jan. 31. The incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 2 at 11:19 a.m. a student reported being struck in the face at 3 a.m. while walking near Q-Lot to Tanner Hall by an individual unknown to her. The incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 2 at 9:51 a.m. a student reported damage, estimated at $300, to her car while it was parked in the parking lot south of Sherman Hall sometime between 2:15-5 p.m. The incident is under investigation.

•On Feb. 2 at 2:22 p.m. RayShawn L. Minor, 18, of 816 Tanner Hall, was arrested in Morgan Hall on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear. He was lodged, pending bond, in the McDonough County Jail at 2:25 p.m.

•On Feb. 3 at 4:20 p.m. non-student Darious Melton, 20, of Villa Park was arrested at the McDonough County Jail, where he was currently lodged, for criminal damage to property for allegedly damaging a vehicle parked in the Corbin Hall parking lot. Damages were estimated at over $500.

•On Feb. 5 at 12:51 a.m. Alexandria Stover, 18, of 1424 Tanner Hall, was arrested in Tanner on a McDonough County warrant for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 12:59 a.m. pending bond.

•On Feb 5 at 4:29 p.m. one student in Henninger Hall reported to OPS that someone had been vandalizing her door. The incidents are under investigation.

•On Feb. 5 at 9:23 p.m. eight students in Henninger Hall were judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.

•On Feb. 5 at 10:45 p.m. Ronald Willis, 19, of 1120 Bayliss Hall, was issued a notice to appear March 8 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of cannabis (less than 10 grams) in Bayliss Hall.

•On Feb. 6 at 3:47 a.m. Ronald Willis, 19, of 1120 Bayliss Hall, was arrested in Q-Lot for manufacture/delivery of cannabis (10 to 30 grams) and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 3:54 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 7 at 12:04 p.m. a student reported that three tires on her vehicle were cut sometime Feb. 6 while parked in Q-Lot. Damage was estimated at over $750.

•On Feb 7. at 4:09 a.m. nonstudents Brandon Rivera, 18, of Bolingbrook, and Ryan Olanrewaju Sikirullahi, 20, of Hammond, IN, were arrested in Tanner Hall. Rivera was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of cannabis. Sikirullahi was charged with resisting arrest, obstructing justice, criminal damage to government property and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. They were transported to the the McDonough County Jail at 4:17 a.m. where they were each lodged pending bond.

•On Feb. 7 at 11:44 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for behavior.