Campus Crime Reports

•On Dec. 31 at 8:52 a.m. an individual reported that a third floor window at Henninger Hall had been damage. Damages were estimated at $311.

•On Jan. 1 at 4:15 p.m. a student reported the theft of his debit card and checks from his residence hall room sometime Dec. 18, and $1,900 in fraudulent transactions made at a Chicago-area business. The incident is under investigation.

•On January 12 at 10:58 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in the basement of Olson Hall. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported. The alarm was activated by a steam valve problem and was reset.

•On Jan. 19 at 1:30 a.m. one student in Corbin Hall was judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.

•On Jan. 19 at 8 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On Jan. 20 at 3:10 p.m. a student reported the theft of a backpack and its contents, valued at $331, from the University Union. The incident is
under investigation.

•On Jan. 20 at 5:11 p.m. a student reported the theft of a key to a WIU residence hall room and a student identification card from the University Union. The card was later recovered and the incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 20 at 8:14 p.m. a student in Henninger Hall reported a wallet, containing $20, stolen from her residence hall room. The incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 20 at 9:08 p.m. Derrius Hendrix, 22, of 401 Lincoln Hall, was arrested in Lincoln Hall for possession of 10-30 grams of cannabis. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 9:28 p.m. pending bond.

•On Jan. 20 at 11:37 p.m. two students were judicially referred for consumption of alcohol by a minor on University Drive.

•On Jan. 20 at 10:34 p.m. a student reported her car was damaged while it was parked in Q-Lot. Damage was estimated at $200 and the incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 20 at 2:25 p.m. a University employee reported the theft of items, valued at $31, from a backpack in a University Union restroom. The incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 21 at 11:15 a.m. a student reported she was struck by a car at the Western Avenue crosswalk at Riverview Drive and the vehicle did not stop. She was not injured and the incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 21 at 1:48 p.m. a student reported his cell phone, valued at $600, stolen from his Olson Hall room.

•On Jan. 22 at 9:30 p.m. four students in Henninger Hall were issued judicial referrals for alcohol.

•On Jan. 23 at 2:53 a.m. two students in Henninger Hall were issued judicial referrals for cannabis.

•On Jan. 23 at 9:43 p.m. four students in Henninger Hall were issued judicial referrals for alcohol and non-student Madeline Redden, 19, of Oak Park, IL, was issued a notice to appear in court Feb. 23 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of drug paraphernalia.

•On Jan. 24 at 4:06 a.m. non-student Tijuan Thompson, 21, of Dolton, IL, was arrested in Simpkins Circle on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear and was given a notice to appear in court Feb. 29 for for a Macomb City ordinance violation for open alcohol in public. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 4:40 a.m. pending bond.

•On Jan. 25 at 9:05 a.m. a juvenile WIU student was arrested in Mowbray Hall on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear/contempt of court. At 11:13 a.m. the juvenile was transported to a juvenile facility.

•On Jan. 25 at 8:51 p.m. a student was judicially referred in Henninger Hall for possession of alcohol.

•On Jan. 25 at 10:27 p.m. a student reported the theft of a credit card and harassment. The incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 26 at 3:15 p.m. a student reported items, valued at approximately $100, stolen from a locked locker in the men’s locker room at the Spencer Student Recreation Center. The incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 29 at 9:59 a.m. one student in Olson Hall was judicially referred for behavior (disorderly conduct).

•On Jan. 29 at 8:34 p.m. Kaylee Renfroe, 18 of 1236 Tanner Hall, was issued a notice to appear March 1 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of a false ID in Q-Lot.

•On Jan. 30 at 1:31 a.m. Shayvon Williams, 21, of 1307 Thompson Hall, and Jasmine Bailey, 23, of 525 Thompson Hall, were each arrested in Thompson for resisting/obstructing police. Williams and Bailey were transported to the McDonough County Jail at 1:47 a.m. and 1:54 a.m., respectively, where they were lodged pending bond.

•On Jan. 30 at 2:36 a.m. Austin McKinstery, 18, of 804 Henninger Hall, was issued a notice to appear March 1 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of a false ID at the Charles and Adams streets intersection.