Campus Crime Reports

•On Nov. 29 at 9:27 p.m. Jaquise Wesley, 18, and Kayla Stanback, 18, both of 738 Tanner Hall, were each issued a notice to appear Dec. 28 for a Macomb City ordinance for possession of cannabis (less than 10 grams) in Tanner Hall.

•On Nov. 29 at 10:43 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for possession of drug paraphernalia and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor. Another student was judicially referred for illegal possession of alcohol by a minor.

•On Nov. 30 at 10:32 p.m. a student in Bayliss Hall reported $525 stolen from his unlocked residence hall room. The incident is under investigation.

•On Dec. 2 at 3:12 p.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report the theft of a silver ring, valued at $130, from a bathroom at Beu Health Center. The incident is under investigation.

•On Dec. 2 at 11:50 p.m. Isaiah Velazquez, 18, of 218 Henninger Hall, and Daniel Campos, 19, of 403 Henninger Hall, were each issued a notice to appear in court Jan. 12 for Macomb City ordinance violations for possession of less than 10 grams of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia in Henninger Hall.

•On Dec. 3 at 4:34 p.m. two students in Bayliss Hall were issued judicial referrals for possession of cannabis.

•On Dec. 3 at 6:39 p.m. Iziah Tapscott, 21, of 1338 Tanner Hall, was arrested in Tanner Hall on a warrant for failure to appear. She was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 6:48 p.m. pending bond.

•On Dec. 4 at 1:32 a.m. Keaundra Jones, 20, of 438 Olson Hall, was arrested on West Adams Street for driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to yield at a stop intersection. She was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 3:13 a.m. pending bond.

•On Dec. 4 at 10:03 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for possession of alcohol by a minor.

•On Dec. 4 at 10:49 p.m. two students in Tanner Hall were judicially referred for possession of alcohol by a minor.

•On Dec. 5 t 8:42 p.m. a student reported at OPS that she was battered in the Union parking lot by female known to her. The incident is under investigation.

•On Dec. 6 at 12:28 a.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for possession of alcohol by a minor.

•On Dec. 6 at 1:49 a.m. OPS received a report that a student was sexually assaulted by a male known to her. The assault occurred Dec. 5 in a residence hall. OPS was also made aware of two additional acquaintance assaults that occurred earlier in the semester. The Office of Public Safety is investigating the incidents.

•On Dec. 6 at 1:41 p.m. a student reported that a laptop, valued at $1,000, had been stolen from the Thompson Hall sixth floor lounge sometime between 8 p.m. Dec. 5 and 1 p.m. Dec. 6. The incident is under investigation.

•On Dec, 6 at 2:46 p.m. Montell Carlton, 20, of 301 Grote Hall, was issued a notice to appear Jan. 12 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for possession of cannabis (less than 10 grams) in Grote.

•On Dec. 6 at 6:42 p.m. one student in Thompson Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On Dec. 6 at 8:56 p.m. Nastasia J. Reccord, 20, 1035 Thompson Hall, was arrested in Mowbray Hall for battery in connection with the Dec. 5 battery. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 9 p.m. where she was lodged pending bond.

•On Dec. 8 at 12:12 a.m. one student in Bayliss Hall was judicially referred for unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor.

•On Dec. 8 at 2:01 a.m. three students in Q-Lot were judicially referred for possession of drugs and paraphernalia.

•On Dec. 8 at 2:41 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Corbin Hall. No smoke or fire was found, and no
injuries were reported.

•On Dec. 8 at 3:33 p.m. a student reported being the victim of deceptive practices. The incident is under investigation.

•On Dec. 8 at 11:55 p.m. three students in Tanner Hall were judicially referred for behavior.

•On Dec. 9 at 3:04 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Corbin Hall. No smoke or fire was found, and no
injuries were reported.