Campus Crime Reports

•On Nov. 11 at 6:27 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Bayliss Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Nov. 13 at 4:38 p.m. Anthony Mack, 20, of 1118 Thompson Hall, was arrested at Mowbray Hall on a Peoria County warrant for failure to appear and for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 4:43 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Nov. 13 at 5:52 p.m. a student reported at Mowbray Hall that his bank card was lost on campus on or around Oct. 3, and that $3,462 in fraudulent charges had been made. The incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 13 at 9:29 p.m. Trevor Parks, 18, James Jones, 19, and Tivonte Allen, 20, all of 907 Bayliss Hall, were each issued a notice to appear Dec. 15 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of cannabis (less than 10 grams) in Bayliss.

•On Nov. 14 at 12:39 a.m. two students in Thompson Hall were judicially referred for fighting.

•On Nov. 14 at 1:38 a.m. Alberto Torres, 19, of 618 Henninger Hall, was arrested in Q-Lot for possession of cannabis with intent to deliver (10-30 grams) and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 1:57 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On. Nov. 14 at 5:42 p.m. Anthony White, 18, of 509 Bayliss Hall, was issued a notice to appear Dec. 15 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of cannabis (less than 10 grams) in Bayliss. Isiah White, 19, of 509 Bayliss Hall, was issued a notice to appear Dec. 15 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of drug paraphernalia. Nonstudent Donshay Posey, 18, of Oak Park, was issued a notice to appear Dec. 15 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of drug paraphernalia.

•On Nov. 14 at 10:24 p.m. Tristin Decker, 19, of 1008 Henninger Hall, was issued a notice to appear Dec. 15 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of alcohol, obstructing police and possession of a false ID in Henninger.

•On Nov. 15 at 11:48 a.m. nonstudent Jason Dunkin Scott, 21, of Chicago Heights, was issued a notice to appear Dec. 22 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for disorderly conduct in Thompson Hall.

•On Nov. 15 at 7:30 p.m. an individual reported that a bow and bow case, valued at $1,100, was stolen from his vehicle while parked in Q-Lot. The incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 16 at 12:23 p.m. a student reported being the victim of deceptive practices. The incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 17 at 10:45 p.m. a student in Henninger Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On Nov. 18 at 12:29 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Bayliss Hall. No fire and no injuries were reported. The alarm was believed to be activated by smoke from cooking.

•On Nov. 18 at 7:47 a.m. a University employee came to Mowbray Hall to report that two-four unknown males in a car on Murray Street shouted a racist remark directed toward him on Nov. 14. The incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 18 at 3:03 a.m. a University employee reported a hit and run in the Malpass Library parking lot, with damage to his vehicle estimated at $1,500. The incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 18 at 5:20 p.m. a student reported criminal damage to her vehicle in the Corbin Hall parking lot. Damage was estimated at $150 and the incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 19 at 1:45 p.m. a University employee reported he was struck by a vehicle in the crosswalk between Malpass Library and Stipes Hall. No injuries were reported and the driver of the vehicle, Emily Lotter, 21, of 655 N. Edwards St., was ticketed for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.

•On Nov. 19 at 8:40 p.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report her vehicle was damaged while parked in a University Union parking lot. No damage estimate was available and the incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 20 at 12:43 a.m. a student in Tanner Hall reported a laptop computer, valued at $500, was stolen from his locked room. The incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 20 at 11:50 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a car on fire in the 900 block of Murray Street. The fire was extinguished and no damage estimate was available.

•On Nov. 21 at 5:28 a.m. OPS received a report that a student was sexually assaulted by a male known to her during the early morning hours of Nov. 21 in a residence hall. The incident is under investigation.

•On Nov. 20 at 10:41 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Tanner Hall. No smoke or fire was found and the alarm was caused by steam. No injuries were reported.

•On Nov. 23 at 2:27 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Corbin Hall. The alarm was activated by workers in the building and no smoke or fire was found. No injuries were reported.

•On Nov. 24 at 9:09 a.m. a University employee reported criminal damage to several of the electrical connections on the WIU entrance sign at U.S. Route 67 and University Drive. No damage estimate was available.