Campus Crime Reports

On Oct. 12 at 1:26 p.m. Tiarra Clark, 19, of 506 Corbin Hall, was arrested for aggravated battery at Mowbray Hall. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 1:27 p.m. where she was lodged pending bond.

On Oct. 12 at 8:45 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm on the seventh floor of Tanner Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

On Oct. 13 at 12:15 p.m. a student reported that $500 had been stolen from his wallet while he was at the Spencer Student Recreation Center. The incident is
under investigation.

On Oct. 13 at 9:24 p.m. a student reported that his wallet, with $15 in cash and debit, credit and gift cards, was stolen when he was at the Spencer Student Recreation Center. The incident is under investigation.

On Oct. 14 at 5:45 p.m. a student in Mowbray Hall reported that several items, including a wallet, were stolen from her backpack while she was on campus. The incident is under investigation.

On Oct. 15 at 4:36 a.m. Jordan Mosetich, 20, of 717 Corbin Hall, was arrested in Mowbray Hall for criminal damage to government supported property, for damage to the glass in the Lincoln Hall bus stop, and for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 4:47 a.m. pending bond. 

On Oct. 15 at 10:59 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in the University Services Building. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

On Oct. 16 at 1:33 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Bayliss Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported. 

On Oct. 16 at 11:14 a.m. a student reported at Mowbray Hall that someone had stolen his ID card from the Student Recreation Center, and that several fraudulent charges had been made in a residence hall dining center (no amount provided). The incident is under investigation. 

On Oct. 18 at 1:18 a.m. Sean O’Brien, 18, of 620 Tanner Hall, was issued a notice to appear Nov. 17 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for fighting, and nonstudent Alexis Schultz, 19, Mokena, as issued a notice to appear Nov. 17 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor
and fighting. 

At 1:29 a.m. Hope Rudnick, 18, of 1241 Tanner Hall, was arrested at Tanner for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 1:33 a.m. where she was lodged pending bond.

On Oct. 19 at 8:34 p.m. Austin J. Noel, 19, of 1510 Thompson Hall, was arrested in the Thompson Hall parking lot for identity theft, manufacture/delivery of cannabis (less than 2.5 grams), possession of cannabis (less than 2.5 grams), illegal possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 9:06 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

On Oct. 19 at 10:07 p.m. Juan D. Rodriguez, 19, of 1517 Thompson Hall, was arrested in Thompson for possession of cannabis, possession of paraphernalia and possession of stolen identity cards. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 11:11 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

On Oct. 19 at 10:18 p.m. Raymund J. Sherrill, 28, of 1510 Thompson Hall, was arrested in Thompson Hall on a Cook County warrant for failure to appear. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 10:23 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

On Oct. 19 at 7:02 p.m. a student was judicially referred in Mowbray Hall for behavior.

On Oct. 20 at 10:27 a.m. Johnathan W. Booker, 22, of 30 Grote Hall, was arrested in Grote on a Cook County warrant for failure to appear. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 10:42 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

On Oct. 20 at 3:38 p.m. a student reported a backpack, with $50 cash inside of it, stolen between 2:45-3:30 p.m. at the Spencer Student Recreation Center. The backpack was later turned in to the Rec Center staff, but the cash was missing. The incident is under investigation. 

On Oct. 20 at 11:42 p.m. Sydney C. Watson, 21, of 307 Lincoln Hall, was issued a notice to appear in court Nov. 24 on a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of drug paraphernalia in Lincoln. 

On Oct. 21 at 1:37 p.m. a student reported at Mowbray Hall the theft of a cell phone from Knoblauch Hall, no value given. The incident is under investigation. (16)

On Oct. 21 at 3:11 p.m. a student reported at Mowbray Hall the theft of a bag, containing cash and personal items, from the Student Recreation Center. The incident is under investigation.

On Oct. 21 at 9:27 p.m. a student reported the theft of $60 from his backpack at the Student Recreation Center. The incident is
under investigation.

On Oct. 22 at 1:04 a.m. in Olson Hall, Christopher Booker, 28, of 826 Olson Hall, and Rachel Williams, 20, of 1031 Thompson Hall, were each issued a notice to appear Dec. 1 for a Macomb City ordinance violation of possession of less than 2.5 grams of cannabis.

On Oct. 22 at 4:02 p.m. Anthony White, 18, of 509 Bayliss Hall, was arrested in Mowbray Hall for possession of another’s credit/debit card. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 4:14 p.m. pending bond. 

On Oct. 23 at 5:27 p.m. a student reported that his bag was stolen from the Spencer Student Recreation Center. The incident is
under investigation. 

On Oct. 23 at 5:53 p.m. a student reported that his bag, containing his wallet and keys, was stolen from the Spencer Student Recreation Center. The bag was recovered; however, $10 cash had been taken. The incident is under investigation.

On Oct. 23 at 10:54 p.m. five students in Tanner Hall were judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.

On Oct. 24 at 8:49 p.m. the Office of Public Safety received reports regarding thefts from a school bus that had been parked near Hanson Field. Reports included: a cell phone valued at $600; a cell phone valued at $600 and a shirt (no value listed); a cell phone valued at $300 and $4 cash; a purse and wallet valued at $30 and $5 cash; $26 cash; and a cell phone valued at $400, a wallet (no value listed) and $5 cash. The incidents are
under investigation. 

On Oct. 24 at 9:46 p.m. two students reported while walking on Adams Street, a vehicle drove by and threw eggs at them. The incident is under investigation.

On Oct. 25 at 12:30 a.m. a student reported that eggs had been smashed on his car while parked in L-Lot. The incident is
under investigation.

On Oct. 25 at 1:41 a.m. a taxi driver from the Chicago area reported to OPS that she dropped off a Chicago to Macomb fare near Corbin Hall, and the individual exited the taxi without paying the $675 fare. The incident is under investigation.

On Oct. 25 at 2:42 a.m. one student in Henninger Hall was judicially referred for possession of cannabis.