OPS Beat

On Aug. 24 at approximately 10:34 a.m., Mateusz Ostaszewski, 18, of 703 Tanner Hall, was arrested at Mowbray Hall for battery. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 10:45 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

On Aug. 22 at 2:38 a.m. Gabriel Vosburgh, 18, of 1007 Tanner Hall, was issued a notice to appear Sept. 22 for Macomb City ordinance violations for possession of cannabis less than 10 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia in Tanner Hall.

On Aug. 22 at 10:12 p.m. Brennan Ciborowski, 18, of 1108 Tanner Hall, was arrested in Tanner for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 10:23 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

On Aug. 22 at 11:55 p.m. one student near East Village was judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.

On Aug. 23 at 1:56 a.m. Khyel Roberson, 22, of 305 E. Carroll St., issued a notice to appear Sept. 29 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for possession of drug paraphernalia in the Tanner Hall parking lot.

On Aug. 23 at 2:06 a.m. Alex Fisher, 19, of 510 S. McArthur St., was issued a notice to appear Sept. 29 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor near Adams Street.

On Aug. 23 at 3:54 p.m. a student reported that his cell phone had been stolen from the Thompson Hall 13th floor men’s restroom. The theft is under investigation.

On Aug. 23 at 6:49 p.m. one student in Grote Hall was judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and one student was judicially referred for possession of cannabis.