Campus Crime Report

•On Jan. 6 at 3:37 p.m. a University employee reported the theft of his parking hangtag, valued at $110. The incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 8 at 12:50 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Tanner Hall. The alarm was activated by steam from the mechanical room and no injuries were reported. •On Jan. 18 at 9:15 p.m. one student in Washington Hall was judicially referred for suspicion of cannabis consumption.

•On Jan. 19 at 8:52 p.m. Robert Vicari, 20, of 314 Grote Hall, was arrested in Grote Hall for possession of cannabis. He was transported to McDonough County Jail at 9:04 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Jan. 20 at 10:35 p.m. Catrina Craig, 27, of 1026 Thompson Hall, was arrested in Thompson on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 10:44 p.m. where she was lodged pending bond.

•On Jan. 21 at 1:56 a.m. three students in Q-Lot were judicially referred for possession of cannabis. •On Jan. 21 at 8:33 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia.

•On Jan. 22 at 11:45 a.m. a student reported that his wallet, containing ID cards and $52 cash, was stolen from outside the Thompson Dining Center. The incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 23 at 11:45 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Corbin/Olson. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Jan. 23 at 2:16 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Memorial Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Jan. 23 at 3:30 p.m. a student in Tanner Hall reported a stolen debit card. A fraudulent transaction had been made on the card for $219.35 and the incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 23 at 5:03 p.m. Tyler McGregory, 19, of 622 Corbin Hall, was arrested in Corbin on a McDonough County warrant for domestic battery. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 5:33 p.m. pending bond.

•On Jan. 23 at 6:40 p.m. a University employee came to Mowbray Hall to report the theft of an iPad and keyboard from a Morgan Hall office. The items were valued at $360 and the incident is under investigation.

•On Jan. 23 at 7 p.m. a student in Bayliss Hall was judicially referred for behavior.

•On Jan. 23 at 8:15 p.m. two students in Tanner Hall were issued judicial referrals for behavior.

•On Jan. 25 at 7:42 p.m. one student in Thompson Hall was judicially referred for cannabis.

•On Jan. 26 at 1:50 a.m. nonstudent Wyatt Brown, 19, of Carthage, IL, was issued a notice to appear Feb. 28 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for illegal consumption and possession of alcohol by a minor.

•On Jan. 26 at 8:48 p.m. Joseph Jones, 21, of 823 Olson Hall, was arrested in Olson Hall on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear. He was transported to McDonough County Jail at 8:56 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Jan. 26 at 12:42 a.m. one student in Thompson Hall was judicially referred for possession of drug paraphernalia.

•On Jan. 26 at 12:42 a.m. one student in Thompson Hall was judicially referred for behavior.