Campus Crime Report

•On Nov. 16 at 5:58 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Thompson Hall. The alarm was activated by smoke from cooking and no injuries were reported.

•On Nov. 18 at 11:37 a.m. an individual reported damage to his vehicle that was parked in the Horrabin Hall parking lot. No estimate of damage was available. The incident is under investigation.

•On November 29 at 11:08 a.m., OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm on the first floor of Olson Hall. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported.

•On Nov. 30 at 8:21 p.m. a student in Bayliss Hall reported the theft of a laptop computer, valued at $175, from her residence hall room. The incident is under investigation.

•On Dec. 1 at 10:22 a.m. Zackery Irving, 20, of 522 Corbin Hall, was arrested in Corbin for criminal damage to state-supported property. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 10:32 a.m. pending bond. On Dec. 1 at 10:41 a.m. Goalburn Reynolds, 19, of 522 Corbin Hall, was arrested in Corbin for criminal damage to state-supported property. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 10:50 a.m. pending bond.

•On Dec. 1 at 2:22 p.m. a student came to Mowbray Hall to report the theft of his bicycle, valued at $70, and a lock, valued at $10, from the Henninger Hall bicycle rack. The incident is under investigation.

•On Dec. 1, at various points in the day, OPS received reports of at least three vehicles damaged by eggs while parked in L-lot. The incidents are under investigation.

•On Dec. 2 at 6:47 p.m. five students were judicially referred for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor in the 300 block of West Calhoun Street. Matthew Peterson, 22, of 320 Thompson Hall, was arrested at the same location on a McDonough County warrant for failure to appear. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 6:53 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Dec. 2 at 8:21 p.m. the Macomb Fire Department was called to Grote Hall for a fire alarm on the third floor. There was no smoke and no fire, and no injuries were reported.

•On Dec. 2 at 10:53 p.m. Benjamin Scholz, 18, of 316 Bayliss Hall, received a notice to appear Jan. 10 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor in Q-Lot.

•On Dec. 2 at 11:29 p.m. one student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for possession of cannabis.

•On Dec. 3 at 6:30 a.m. the Macomb Fire Department was called to Henninger Hall for a fire alarm on the fourth floor. There was no smoke and no fire, and no injuries were reported.

•On Dec. 4 at 3:53 a.m. Javier Rodriguez, 22, of 904 Washington Hall, received a notice to appear Jan. 19 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for disorderly conduct in Washington Hall.

•On Dec. 4 at 8:57 p.m. non student Katina Reasoner, 24, of 518 W. Murray St., Apt. C, was arrested in the Thompson Hall Dining Center for battery and disorderly conduct. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 9:03 p.m.