Campus Crime Report

•On Sept. 24 at 3:14 a.m. Benjamin W. Roza, 20, of Oswego, IL, and nonstudent Nicole A. Thompson, 19, of Oswego, were each issued a notice to appear Oct. 25 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for illegal consumption and possession of alcohol by a minor near Grote Hall.

•On Sept. 24 at 10:50 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Tanner Hall. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported. •On Sept. 27 at 3:10 p.m. a student reported an item of clothing, valued at $60, was stolen from the Tanner Hall 12th floor bathroom. The incident is under investigation.

•On Sept. 27 at 9:07 p.m. a student reported a decorative item valued at $5 was stolen from Olson Hall. The incident is under investigation.

•On Sept. 28 at 1:09 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to call regarding a fire in a trash can in the northeast corner of Q-Lot. The fire was extinguished before MFD arrived. No injuries were reported.

•On Sept. 28 at 6:09 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Bayliss Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Sept. 29 at 1:24 a.m. a student in Corbin Hall reported the theft of a cellular phone, valued at $400. The incident is under investigation.

•On Sept. 29 at 2:13 p.m. a student reported graffiti spray painted on a Rocky statue at Hanson Field. The incident is under investigation.

•On Sept. 30 at 1:15 a.m. a University employee reported damage to a toilet paper dispenser in the University Union. Damage was estimated at $40 and the incident is under investigation.

•On Sept. 30 at 10:50 a.m. one student in Bayliss was judicially referred for possession of drug paraphernalia.

•On Oct. 1 at 12:50 a.m. Alejandro Juarez, 19, of 1017 Thompson Hall, was arrested in Bayliss Hall for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and disorderly conduct. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 12:53 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Oct. 1 at 2:54 a.m. Irwin Garcia Torres, 22, of 724 Corbin Hall, was arrested at Western Avenue and University Drive for driving with a suspended license and no proof of insurance. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 3:09 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Oct. 1 at 6 p.m. the Macomb Fire Department was called to Thompson Hall after a smoke detector was activated on the eighth floor men’s side. There was no fire or smoke, and no injuries reported.

•On Oct. 1 at 6:10 p.m. three students in Thompson Hall were judicially referred for behavior (failure to evacuate during fire alarm).

•On Oct. 1 at 8:53 p.m. an individual reported that his car was spray painted while parked in the Browne Hall parking lot. Damge was estimated at over $2,000.

•On Oct. 1 a Western Emergency Medical Services (WEMS) employee reported to OPS that the WEMS van had been spray painted while parked in the Olson Hall loading dock area. Damage was estimated at over $500. The incident is under investigation.

•On Oct. 2 at 1:34 a.m. non-students Luis Espinoza Franco, 18, and Brandon Hedges, 18, both of Roselle, and Christian Aranda, 18, of 208 Henninger Hall, were each issued a notice to appear Nov. 15 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor in the Bay-Hen lot.