Campus Crime Reports

•On Aug. 30 at 4:27 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Tanner Hall. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported.

•On Aug. 31 at 8:23 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at Beu Health Center. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

•On Sept. 1 at 2:59 a.m. a student on West Adams Street was issued a judicial referral for behavior.

•On Sept. 3 at 1:32 a.m. Chance Emanuels, 20, of 713 Olson Hall, and Cutler Sanders, 19, of 420 Corbin Hall, were each given a notice to appear Oct. 4 for a Macomb City ordinance violation for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor in Olson Hall.

•On Sept. 5 at 6:29 a.m. Johnathan Johnson, 19, of 613 Henninger Hall, was arrested in Henninger for battery and criminal trespass to real property. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 6:33 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Sept. 6 at 2:04 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Malpass Library. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported. The alarm was activated after a ground squirrel shorted out a transformer on campus.

•On Sept. 6 at 6:50 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm near the elevator lobby of Tanner Hall. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported. A cooking incident may have activated the alarm.

•On Sept. 6 at 11:56 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm on the fifth floor of Henninger Hall. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported. The use of hair product may have caused the alarm to be activated.

•On Sept. 7 at 10:56 a.m. Denzel White, 23, of 427 W. Adams St., was arrested in the 100 block of West Adams Street for speeding. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 11:27 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

•On Sept. 7 at 1:28 p.m. a student in Thompson Hall was judicially referred for possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia.

•On Sept. 7 at 4:21 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in the Thompson Hall elevator. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported.

•On Sept. 7 at 9:37 p.m. OPS responded to a fire alarm on the second floor of the University Art Gallery. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported.

•On Sept. 8 at 12:20 a.m. a student in Tanner Hall was judicially referred for possession of drug paraphernalia.

•On Sept. 8 at 6:10 p.m. non-student Mario Morgan, 20, of Chicago, was arrested in Tanner Hall for domestic battery. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 6:14 p.m., and was additionally charged at 6:16 p.m. with criminal damage to government property, with damage estimated at over $500, and resisting a police officer. He was lodged at MCJ pending bond.

•On Sept. 8 at 11:03 p.m. Jennifer Hoening, 18, 1019 Tanner Hall, was arrested for possession of cannabis and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor. She was transported to McDonough County Jail at 11:06 p.m. where she was lodged
pending bond.