Summer OPS Beat

On May 24 at 2:22 p.m. Christian Bridgewater, 27, of Rushville (IL), was arrested at the intersection of Western Avenue and West Adams Street for driving on a suspended license. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 2:30 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond.

On May 26 at 10:17 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Corbin Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.
On May 26 at 12:53 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a chemical spill in Currens Hall. No injuries were reported.

On June 8 at 3:59 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm on the fourth floor of the Leslie F. Malpass Library. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.

On June 23 at 1:16 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a dumpster fire on the east side of Western Hall. No damage estimate was available and no injuries were reported.

On June 26 at 11:28 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at 800 Westbrook Circle. No smoke or fire was found, and no injuries were reported.

On July 14 at 12:35 a.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Tanner Hall. No smoke or fire was found and no injuries were reported.