Campus Crime Report

On April 18 at 8:45 p.m. a WIU student reported her car had been hit in the Corbin Hall lot sometime between April 10-15 and damage was visible on the back portion of the driver’s door and driver’s-side rear quarter panel. No damage estimate available.

On  April 18 at 11:31 p.m. Jessica Calvin, 19, of 313 Henninger Hall, was arrested on the 12th floor of Henninger Hall for domestic battery. She was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 11:49 p.m. where she was lodged    pending bond.

On April 19 at 1:43 p.m. two students were judicially referred in Bayliss Hall for drugs and behavior.

On April 20 at 7:38 p.m. OPS and the Macomb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm in Henninger Hall. No smoke or fire were found and no injuries were reported.

On April 20 at 9:56 p.m. at the North Quad tennis courts, Daniel Campos, 19, of 403 Henninger Hall, was issued a notice to appear in court May 24 for a Macomb City ordinance violation of possession of drug paraphernalia. At the same time, three students were issued judicial referrals for consumption of cannabis.

On April 21 at 12:51 a.m. Patrick Gibbons, 22, of 409 Grote Hall, was arrested in Grote for possession of 10-30 grams of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was lodged in the McDonough County Jail at 12:56 a.m.
pending bond.

On April 21 at 10:26 a.m. a student in Mowbray Hall was issued a judicial referral for behavior.

On April 21 at 10:28 a.m. a student in Bayliss Hall was issued a judicial referral for behavior.

On April 21 at 10:49 a.m. a University employee reported damage to the glass on a fire extinguisher case in Henninger Hall. Damage was estimated at $40 and the incident is
under investigation.

On April 22 at 2:26 a.m. a student in Bayliss Hall reported the theft of a cell phone, valued at $600, from the Bayliss lobby. The incident is under investigation.

On April 22 at 4:20 p.m. one student near Higgins Hall was judicially referred for possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia.

On April 22 at 9:34 p.m. nonstudent Charles knight, 23, of Riverdale, was issued a notice to appear May 24 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for possession of cannabis in Thompson Hall. One student was judicially referred for possession of cannabis.

On April 24 at 12:28 a.m. nonstudent Clay Burton, 18, of Cameron, and Jacob Dunn, 19, of 313 Bayliss Hall, were each issued a notice to appear May 31 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for illegal possession of alcohol by a minor in Bayliss.

On April 24 at 3:26 p.m. a student reported damage (estimated between $500-1000) caused to her vehicle while it was parked in the Corbin Hall parking lot sometime between 12:30 a.m. and noon April 23. The incident is under investigation.

On April 24 at 4:56 a.m. Quartell West Crenshaw, 23, of 916 Wigwam Hollow Rd., Apt 1, was arrested at Riverview Drive for driving under the influence of alcohol. He was also ticketed for driving without headlights. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 6:23 a.m. where he was lodged pending bond. During the same traffic stop, at 5:21 a.m., nonstudent Erica Lawson, 22, of Chicago, was issued a notice to appear May 18 for a Macomb city ordinance violation for illegal transportation of alcohol.

On April 26 at 3:07 p.m. an employee reported damage (estimated at $100) caused to her vehicle while it was parked in the parking lot east of the Union sometime between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on April 22 or April 23. The incident is
under investigation.

On April 26 at 9:36 p.m. non-student Kareem M. Spann, 22, of Chicago, was arrested in Bayliss Hall for criminal trespass on the WIU campus. He was transported to the McDonough County Jail at 9:58 p.m. where he was lodged pending bond. A student in Bayliss Hall was judicially referred for behavior.